The Plough Arts Centre, Great Torrington, Devon
requires a special person with excellent computer, communication and customer service skills to be a member of our friendly:
Box Office Team
- Part-time post 7.75hrs/wk + hols/sickness cover
- Core hours of work during 36 x Plough Youth Theatre weeks: Saturdays 9.15am – 5pm
- Core hours of work during 16 x non- Plough Youth Theatre weeks: Saturdays 9.45am – 5pm
- One year contract to cover a sabbatical with 3 month probationary period.
- Wage: £9.83/hr
- Based: Great Torrington, North Devon EX38 8HQ
- For job description and person specification please e-mail box email@example.com or visit the box office
- Feel free to call Sean Harrison, the Box Office Manager on 01805 624624 or the Director, Richard Wolfenden-Brown on 01805 622552 for an informal chat.
- Closing date for CVs and letters of application (to include names of two referees) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Mon 24 July 2017
- Interviews: 4pm Fri 28 July 2017
- Contract commences a.s.a.p after 28 July 2017
The Plough is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all candidates